Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh Those Yahoo Message Boards...

They are so enticing!  The Yahoo! finance message board for Elite has been one amazing journey.  From the final week of March up through April I've followed it with dedication.  Daily, by the minute, I have read practically every thread on there.

Now, the stock has been in a smashing forward momentum swing that has taken a dive in recent days (4 out of the last five days were red) and the mood of the boards has darkened just a bit.  Seems like for every mess up, there is someone else there ready to pick up the slack and momentum has for the most part, over this period of time, been upbeat and more importantly, profitable if played properly.  I have a few friends who I told the stock about who actually caught it at a high point, and two of them even bought in at .24!

Hey, I never told them to BUY.  I dunno more than the next average chump change investor, I guess.  But what I do know is that Elite has taken amazing steps toward greatness.

Outside of life inside the Yahoo message boards I found this quote today from my Twitter feed RE: ELTP. 

"Hope to see news soooon,if nothing buy,buy,buy end of week more peeps will be out,I just don't understand why someone would sell at these prices,with all ELTP has going for them,when I see a company that only puts out news when it's legitimate,and not just some fluff PR 3 times a week.I see a buy and hold long here,sure it would nice to make some $$$ here and there,but I can handle seeing the red knowing long term the outlook is very promising."

No comments:

Post a Comment