Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Slump Buster: How Abuse Resistance Technology Works

Today ELTP stock took another drop, down to .34 a share. It's clear that the summer slump is extended. One thing I was a little discouraged to see was that Nasdaq Nasrat considering television spots a disruption, or interference or whatever he said. It's a summer slump, y'all - investors like me be going outta town if we're lucky. In this still rugged economy I'll drop this as an excuse tho look out for the DR Low's (ihub) of the world for they have surfaced. Constant negative vibe in every post and getting stronger each day the price doesn't blow up... but you gotta listen. These guys are right some of the time but definitely not every time. The sarcasm effect surely helps his overall argument. On better thought do yourself a favor and do the dd, there's years of prior stuff to sift through... and make up your own mind. When CEOs don't get checked or worse can't be checked they will lie to your jolly face. I've seen a few do just that, but on the flip side I've seen a few persevere. Stay objective my friend. #NasdaqNasrat

No comments:

Post a Comment