Thursday, October 26, 2017

Time For ELTP Commentators To Address Problems

Mazeppa Member Level Thursday, 10/26/17 02:44:34 PM
Re: None
Post #  of 275031 
So, given Nasrat kept the warning letter a secret until his hand was forced, will he keep it a secret if it is rejected again and the same process ensues?

Couch, not to be picky, but frankly I am really confused as to what point are you trying to make with the ongoing banter of having called a 10-bagger like 3-4 years ago...why does that matter now? We are now at .08-.09, so I do not see any reason of such effort worthy an endless argument over such a call, which for the record I believe you did make, but don't see how it is relevant now and the banter unproductive. I think I am missing your point, but would ask you clarify what it is because I have very limited time to go through the posts. I am not "getting" what you are trying to express and certainly wish to do so if it is important with respect to why I should keep holding this. Seems like there are a lot of other companies right now doing quite well and losing on the opportunity cost of holding. TIA.

On a more important issue, as the sp is simply the market cap divided by number of OS, while .088 looks "undervalued" the real question of valuation is whether the company is worth the current market cap or not. Currently, SequestOx is doing nothing, the ANDA's are just sitting around not being assessed, the warning letter is unresolved and just hanging up everything, the SunGen "partnership" has so far resulted in nothing at all (as with Pura), and the company is operating at a small loss, thus likely diluting more. What justifies a market cap of more than 70m? Even at .15, that implies a market cap of 140m or so (not trying to be exact), so why would such valuation be appropriate at this point? Unfortunately as a long, as of now, I see nothing that leads me to believe a .15 sp is justifiable right now. Yes, if some of the "DollarLand" prognostications come through, but so far everything has failed or stalled in limbo.

Can anyone tell me, or post a link, to where Nasrat was called "The Closer" when at Activis, or is it an urban board myth? I thought he was a QC guy...QC guys don't close anything. Nasrat lied by omission about the SOx t-max, and again about the warning letter and its impact. What is with the pedestal people seem to put the guy on?

GLTA as usual--enjoy my days more when I don't check the sp it seems, unfortunately,

Maz 

As a point of reference also note they released the JFK files today, so have at conspiracy freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment