Saturday, June 18, 2016

Snup Dog Writes Some of the Most Readable ELTP Posts

snupoled   Saturday, 06/18/16 09:50:10 AM
Re: Dr_Thorfin post# 205995
Post # of 206105 
Doc,

lol, great way to start my dd on eltp

tick tock buy a small rock oops block

tick tock buy a block, saw alot of that the

last 3 days.

well,

I always like re-reading Our ceo's first share holder letter
THE VISION LETTER!

man, those loans from Jerry and Nasrat were un-heard of on an otc
stock

wow, his team he assembled are all from big pharma none of whom
are saying mom/dad I left big pharma to work for a penny stock
and no one has ever heard of them

oh my the fluid bed dryer pill making machine, nicknamed by me
willie wonka oh my that is a lot of pills they are going to deliver

oh my, as I continue dd our intrepid,gritty, doggedly determined
ceo has never, EVER WAVERED "we may get delayed but we will
get approval and market sequest oxy, 10-20% market share
will bring bucks to the pps.

fda "we have never seen tech like this before, give us a phase 3

oh my our wise ceo had already hired carmargo fda you want it
you got it

our ceo has kept mums the word , thru out process as little elite
camel has gotton his nose into the tent of big pharma world

oh my, little camel is now entering big pharma world, big dogs
are saying "if you cant hang with the big dogs get off the porch.
little elite is on the porch still.

carmargo increasingly saying "HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW"

sequest oxy may get adt labeling,,,,,no adcom date!
kemph, purdu, pfizer all told to GRAB SOME PINE/SEAT
HOW MUCH WILL THIS LABELING PUSH PPS TOO.

well old snup hears the kettle, pourng some tea to read
our latest 10k

stay thirsting ravenous for all things elite pharmacueticals

ELITE PHARMACUETICALS A NAME MAIN STREAM IS GONNA BE INTRODUCED
TO IN THE SHORT TERM

BLOOMBER, CNBC, WALL ST. TRANSCRIPT, PERHAPS CRAMER DOES ADT
BLURB I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH "THE STREET"INVESTOR BUS.DAIL

OH MY ,,,,,PREDICTION INTACT UN HARMED:

WE WILL GET A NO LOOK BACK MOVE ON A KAZILLION SHARES

DO NOT FLIP FOR MCD'S AND END UP SAYING WOULD HAVE COULD HAVE
SHOULD HAVE HELD, OH MY I MISSED THE PERMANENT WEALTH TRANSFER
NO.2 FROM ELTP BECAUSE I WANTED MCD'S FOR SIX MONTHS.

snup dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment